GO-210 - Three Days / Two Nights
Ground Transportations and Two Boat Transfers
- Leave your hotel in the morning.
- Admire the biodiversity of an astonishing protected area in Costa Rica as we drive by Braulio Carrillo National Park, a primary forest in 95% of its extension.
- Have a taste of our delicious Costa Rican breakfast en route.
- Board a comfortable boat upon arrival to the port and let this extraordinarily exotic paradise enchant you, as you travel along the Tortuguero Canals. Have a one-in-a-lifetime experience in this unique place surrounded by a great variety of flora and fauna of breathtaking beauty.
- Enjoy a refreshing cocktail and a delicious Lunch as we welcome you to PACHIRA LODGE.
- After lunch, we will visit the museum, the beach area an the small and picturesque town of Tortuguero.
- A delightful dinner will be served upon arrival to the lodge.
- Optional morning tour: Enjoy nature its best as you undertake a journey through the canals at dawn, and take your best shot of a real Caribbean sunrise.
- Discover Costa Rican flavors as you enjoy breakfast at Pachira Lodge.
- Walking tour through the private trail of the lodge.
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at the lodge.
- Take your time to enjoy the ride by boat through the Tortuguero National Park canals.
- Optional night tour: Walk on the beach and admire the green turtles nesting (July through September).
- Breakfast at the lodge.
- Departure to San José.
- Lunch en route.
- Arrival in San José late afternoon.